directory-users mailing list archives

From "Jeffrey Reynolds" <jeffrey.james.reyno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ApacheDS and Samba
Date Sun, 17 Apr 2011 22:36:11 GMT
Yep, it looks like this is a bug with 1.5.7, and the export import maneuver
would work, but it would also be a serious pain in the butt and not
something I want to try with a "production system".  My question is, what is
the easiest way to upgrade to the latest trunk with an "active" system?
Should a recompile the class that had issues, and slide it into place on my
installation?  And if so what are the comilation options and procedures that
need to be followed?  Or can I just go a svn update from somewhere that will
put me up to the latest code revision?  This is probably a simple question,
and I apologize for the constant pestering.  Both Emmanuel and Stefan have
been awesome during this whole ordeal and my hats off to you guys.

- Jeff