directory-users mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apacheds for authetication in Debian
Date Fri, 18 Mar 2011 10:14:27 GMT
On Thu, Mar 17, 2011 at 6:25 PM, Ricardo Román Brenes <
roman.ricardo@gmail.com> wrote:

> In fact i understand that all of the following are servers that implemente
> the LDAP protocol:
> fedora-ds
> 389-ds
> apache-ds
> openldap
>
> and that the apache directory studio, phpldapadmin, webmin, ldapadmin...
> are
> just a GUI for managing the server.
>
> Im not giong to buy a book.

We understand. Reading manuals and technical documentation takes a lot of
time and energy that not everyone may have.

If you need to do this fast without too much time investment you might want
to consider contacting a commercial vendor like Oracle to see if they can
deliver a solution for you without your having to deal with any of the
details yourself.

Good luck,
Alex