directory-users mailing list archives

From Ricardo Román Brenes <roman.rica...@gmail.com>
Subject Apacheds for authetication in Debian
Date Wed, 16 Mar 2011 17:25:35 GMT
Hi guys and girls =)

Im Ricardo from Costa Rica; we're building a small cluster here and im in
need of a software that can be used as a centralized server for users.

I had fedora-ds but i had to remove it since i need the machine where it was
installed for ohter purposes and i found this lovely apache directory.

My problem is taht i have to configure this server i have installed to be
able to serve usernames and passwords to the cluster nodes.

I have installed the software and apacheds is running on port 389.

What do i have to do to make a base DC and users that follow the
PosixAccount in LDAP?

THanks for your help.

-rica