directory-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apacheds for authetication in Debian
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2011 15:53:06 GMT
On 3/17/11 4:26 PM, Ricardo Román Brenes wrote:
> i really dont see where in the poor documentation says that... and i have
> searched in google for 4 days. Apacheds is in fact my last try, since ive
> tried slapd, fedora-ds, webmin, phpldapadmin, and none have worked

May be you'll have to buy one book about LDAP basis first.
(http://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Deploying-Directory-Architecture-Development/dp/1578700701,

for instance).

It seems you are confusing some terminology. slapd, fedora-ds are LDAP
servers, when webmin and phpldapadmin are LDAP UI. What you are looking
for is some help about LDAP usage and integration, which is not
something easy to provide by mail.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,