directory-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apacheds for authetication in Debian
Date Wed, 16 Mar 2011 23:40:59 GMT
On 3/16/11 9:32 PM, Ricardo Román Brenes wrote:
> ok so, help me out a bit more out here please;
>
> i have changed the m-disabled to FALSE as it said on the link emmanuelle
> showed me (thanks) but now what? How do i make something like "dc=myown" and
> then make a user there following the PosixAccount?

Well, I could drive you by the hand here, but frankly, the web site
contains a lot of information describing how to use the server on this
page :
http://directory.apache.org/apacheds/1.5/apacheds-v15-basic-users-guide.html

And for the other part (ie make Apacheds the base for your linux
athentication), you have a lot of documentation on the web. A bit of
googling helps.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,