directory-users mailing list archives

From Kiran Ayyagari <kayyag...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Querying Apache DS via .NET C# DirectorySearcher
Date Wed, 23 Feb 2011 09:19:58 GMT
On Wed, Feb 23, 2011 at 2:19 PM, Laporte Sylvain (GIE)
<slaporte@mutua-services.fr> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks for your reply.
> We are using v1.5.7 with Java 1.6 update 23
>
> When talking about "an old issue related to sub level searching on RootDSE", do you think
that restricting the search on the OU or at least on the domain could help solve the problem?
yes that will solve the problem, this particular issue happens only
for sub level searches on RootDSE (i.e the empty DN "" )

> Thanks

level searching on RootDSE, a fix for this issue
>  was committed to the trunk quite sometime back, may be you can test your program against
the server built from trunk sources.

--
Kiran Ayyagari