directory-users mailing list archives

From Geiger P├ęter <>
Subject how to save embedded content
Date Mon, 10 Jan 2011 21:44:29 GMT

Sorry for my english, I use it very infrequently.
So my problem:

I'm new with Apache DS and Spring Framework, actually in java/groovy
too, im originally work as PHP developer. But now I use the spring v3.5
with apache ds v 1.5.5 embedded.
Everithing work fine, the server starts, import the ldif file, the
authentication works,  and I can add etries to the content.
But when I restart my application, my changes are losts, (I registered a
shutdown hook to cleanup the working directory), the server load the
original ldif file again.

My question: what the good way to load initial ldif only once, and keep
the changes occurs during the application running, after restarting it?

Thx for your patience and helpful

Peter Geiger

View raw message