directory-users mailing list archives

From Jason Pell <ja...@pellcorp.com>
Subject apacheds rpm starting on server bootup fails because I did not provide the INSTANCE argument.
Date Thu, 16 Dec 2010 12:14:16 GMT
Hi,

I had a look at the script and I could certainly "hack" it to not
expect a $2 argument, but I would prefer to know if there is a way to
configure the script so that I can start my "default" instance on
startup.  If I install the .bin version of the software this works out
of the box.

I am confused why a RPM /etc/init.d/apacheds script is provided that
does not actually work out of the box?

I can't find a way to search the mailing list so if it was already
answered - I really apologise

I am using Centos 5.5 and 1.5.5 rpm

Thanks
Jason