directory-users mailing list archives

From Steven Carty <sca...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Error while exporting LDIF - expecting EOF, found '2010'
Date Wed, 17 Nov 2010 18:47:10 GMT
Thanks, Filtering (!(cn=*2010*)) got around the LDIF export problem. How
can I view the offending DN since the browser won't return it? Would I
need to be on the server (I don't have direct access)?

Steven Carty

Stefan Seelmann <seelmann@apache.org>
Sent by: mail@stefan-seelmann.de
11/17/2010 12:04 AM
Please respond to
users@directory.apache.org

users@directory.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: Error while exporting LDIF - expecting EOF, found '2010'

Hi Steven,

Either there is an entry with an invalid DN in your directory server,
or there is a bug in our DN parser. Unfortunately we don't see the
full DN (as string). Do you know of any entry that has a '2010' in its
DN?

Kind Regards,
Stefan

On Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 1:19 AM, Steven Carty <scarty@us.ibm.com> wrote:
> I'm trying to export a directory using Studio. Regardless whether I
choose
> LDIF, CSV, whatever, it reaches a certain point ~5,004 entries and
fails.
> I've increased the size limit (client-side and server slapd.conf
> nsslapd-sizelimit) as well as the search limit (server
> nsslapd-lookthroughlimit). Error::
> ---
> Error while exporting LDIF
>  - expecting EOF, found '2010'
>  javax.naming.InvalidNameException: expecting EOF, found '2010' [Root
> exception is line 1:14: expecting EOF, found '2010']
>        at

org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.name.ComplexLdapDnParser.parseDn(Unknown
> Source)
>        at
> org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.name.LdapDnParser.parseInternal(Unknown
> Source)
>        at org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.name.LdapDN.<init>(Unknown
> Source)
>        at

org.apache.directory.studio.ldapbrowser.core.utils.JNDIUtils.getDn(Unknown
> Source)
>        at

org.apache.directory.studio.ldapbrowser.core.jobs.ExportLdifJob$JndiLdifEnumeration.next(Unknown
> Source)
>        at

org.apache.directory.studio.ldapbrowser.core.jobs.ExportLdifJob.export(Unknown
> Source)
>        at

org.apache.directory.studio.ldapbrowser.core.jobs.ExportLdifJob.executeAsyncJob(Unknown
> Source)
>        at

org.apache.directory.studio.ldapbrowser.core.jobs.AbstractEclipseJob.run(Unknown
> Source)
>        at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Unknown Source)
> Caused by: line 1:14: expecting EOF, found '2010'
>        at antlr.Parser.match(Unknown Source)
>        at

org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.name.AntlrDnParser.relativeDistinguishedNames(Unknown