directory-users mailing list archives

From Steven Carty <sca...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Error while exporting LDIF - expecting EOF, found '2010'
Date Wed, 17 Nov 2010 21:44:15 GMT
ldapsearch with the opposite filter returned:

cn: Paulmoore#2010
cn: Dav.Prez2010
cn: unakaybrown2010
cn: 2010Longshore

Hope this helps.

Steven Carty

Stefan Seelmann <seelmann@apache.org>
Sent by: mail@stefan-seelmann.de
11/17/2010 12:41 PM
Please respond to
users@directory.apache.org

users@directory.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: Error while exporting LDIF - expecting EOF, found '2010'

Hi Steven,

On Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 7:47 PM, Steven Carty <scarty@us.ibm.com> wrote:
> Thanks, Filtering (!(cn=*2010*)) got around the LDIF export problem. How
> can I view the offending DN since the browser won't return it? Would I
> need to be on the server (I don't have direct access)?

No, you could try another LDAP browser (Jxplorer, Softerra Browser) or
ldapsearch command line to find that entry. It would be nice if you
could share the bad DN with us.

Kind Regards,
Stefan