directory-users mailing list archives

From Steven Carty <sca...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Error while exporting LDIF - expecting EOF, found '2010'
Date Wed, 17 Nov 2010 00:19:03 GMT
I'm trying to export a directory using Studio. Regardless whether I choose
LDIF, CSV, whatever, it reaches a certain point ~5,004 entries and fails.
I've increased the size limit (client-side and server slapd.conf
nsslapd-sizelimit) as well as the search limit (server
nsslapd-lookthroughlimit). Error::
---
Error while exporting LDIF
 - expecting EOF, found '2010'
  javax.naming.InvalidNameException: expecting EOF, found '2010' [Root
exception is line 1:14: expecting EOF, found '2010']
        at
org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.name.ComplexLdapDnParser.parseDn(Unknown
Source)
        at
org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.name.LdapDnParser.parseInternal(Unknown
Source)
        at org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.name.LdapDN.<init>(Unknown
Source)
        at
org.apache.directory.studio.ldapbrowser.core.utils.JNDIUtils.getDn(Unknown
Source)
        at
org.apache.directory.studio.ldapbrowser.core.jobs.ExportLdifJob$JndiLdifEnumeration.next(Unknown

Source)
        at
org.apache.directory.studio.ldapbrowser.core.jobs.ExportLdifJob.export(Unknown
Source)
        at
org.apache.directory.studio.ldapbrowser.core.jobs.ExportLdifJob.executeAsyncJob(Unknown
Source)
        at
org.apache.directory.studio.ldapbrowser.core.jobs.AbstractEclipseJob.run(Unknown
Source)
        at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: line 1:14: expecting EOF, found '2010'
        at antlr.Parser.match(Unknown Source)
        at
org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.name.AntlrDnParser.relativeDistinguishedNames(Unknown
Source)
        ... 9 more

  expecting EOF, found '2010'
------