directory-users mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <seelm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Problem(s) with kerberos in apache DS
Date Sat, 06 Nov 2010 14:59:49 GMT
Hi Francesco,

> ERROR [org.apache.directory.shared.
> ldap.entry.DefaultServerAttribute] - ERR_04450 The value {0} is incorrect,
> it hasnt been added
> ERROR [org.apache.directory.server.Service] - Cannot start the server :
> reuseAddress can't be set while the acceptor is bound.
>
> these two appear when I launch the server (I attached the server.xml
> configuration in the email), but it seems to work anyway, because I can
> correctly connect to the ldap server and load the ldif file correctly (I
> attached the ldif file in the email).
> The big problem seems to be when I want to connect to kerberos, I get the
> error:

The 1st error isn't an error but just uses the wrong logging level, it
has been fixed in trunk.

> [13:13:20] DEBUG
> [org.apache.directory.server.kerberos.protocol.KerberosProtocolHandler] -
> /127.0.0.1:54926 SENT:
> org.apache.directory.server.kerberos.shared.messages.TicketGrantReply@7e75d2
> [13:13:20] ERROR
> [org.apache.directory.server.kerberos.protocol.KerberosProtocolHandler] -
> /127.0.0.1:50650 EXCEPTION
> org.apache.mina.filter.codec.ProtocolDecoderException:
> org.apache.mina.core.buffer.BufferDataException: dataLength: 813826552
> (Hexdump: 30 ...)

We already realized that problem. On my machine I wasn't able to
reproduce that error, but Emmanuel and Pierre-Arnaud also get it.
Emmanuel started to rewrite the Kerberos decoder, please see [1] for
details. You can try to use another OS or Java version, but that is
just a blind guess. Sorry for the bad news.

Kind Regards,
Stefan

[1] http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/directory-dev/201011.mbox/%3C4CD3499C.7080404@gmail.com%3E