directory-users mailing list archives

From Francesco Galassi <ikkidife...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem(s) with kerberos in apache DS
Date Sun, 07 Nov 2010 17:36:43 GMT
thanks a lot for the fast and helpfull answer.
I'm tryn' different configuration to get kerbers work, without any success,
the 2 I tried till now are:

1:
apache directory server 1.5.7
apache directory studio 1.5.3
jre 6
windows vista

2:
apache directory server 1.5.5
apache directory studio 1.5.3
jre 5 update 22
windows 7

if anyone knows a working combination for kerberos it would be great, anyway
I'll keep on tryn' to find one that works.