directory-users mailing list archives

From Jukka Väänänen <Jukka.Vaananen....@tecnotree.com>
Subject [ApacheDS] Using custom LDAP SearchHandler in ApacheDS 1.5.7
Date Mon, 18 Oct 2010 07:20:59 GMT
Hi,

For testing purposes I need LDAP server that simulates some failure conditions and such on
search request. With my limited research it would seem that I could do that with custom SearchHandler.
But I can't find out how I can define custom SearchHandler to be used. Is there documentation
on this somewhere? Can someone enlighten me? Is this something that can be done with configuration
or does it need code changes?

-Jukka