directory-users mailing list archives

From Guillaume Chanaud <guillaume.chan...@connecting-nature.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Replication in 1.5.7 ?
Date Mon, 25 Oct 2010 14:35:39 GMT
  Le 25/10/2010 14:49, Emmanuel Lecharny a écrit :
> On 10/25/10 2:31 PM, Guillaume Chanaud wrote:
>>  Hello,
>>
>> i can't find any ressource for replication in ApacheDS...To be honest
>> ApacheDS documentation is shitty compared to others projects.
>
> Replication does not work in 1.5.7, we are working on making it real
> for 2.0, and yes, doco is shitty and we welcome everyone who can give
> some hands in improving it !

Ok thanks for this ! I've seen few post speaking about replication (in
previous version like 1.5.0 maybe, i don't remember exactly) so i
thought it was ok in 1.5.7. For doc, yes sure, but i'm a fresh starter
on ApacheDS and i use so many different opensource projects that i try
to help in different manner and the way i can (bug report/bug fix in
general), and in general, documentation is the "hard part" to get people
involved in...