directory-users mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: Problem with sorting of ldif files on Linux
Date Tue, 28 Sep 2010 11:43:57 GMT
Thanks Owen and Kiran for answering. :)

On 28 sept. 2010, at 12:42, Owen Jacobson wrote:

> On 2010-09-28, at 5:48 AM, Carsten Kaiser wrote:
>
>> Hi there,
>>
>> we are using ApacheDS respectively the Maven ApacheDS Plugin to run our integration
tests against a clean LDAP server instance and therefore populate
>> it with the according schema information and setup data on test startup.
>
> It's great to hear that! How's that plugin working out for you?
>
>> When will the next version of the maven ApacheDS plugin be available depending on
the most current ApacheDS version (hopefully including a fix for this problem)? Currently
it refers to 1.5.5...

> Whenever I get around to it, basically. Right now that plugin is just something I do
in my spare time; it's not part of the Apache DS project proper (yet).

This is definitely something we'd like to do.
Sorry Owen, I couldn't get back to you sooner.
I'm still in the process of updating the Apache DS installers (and there are many of them)
for the 2.0 release.
Once, this is done, I'd be happy to help you improving the plugin (especially the configuration)
and adding support for the next ApacheDS 2.0 version.
I would be awesome if we could have the maven plugin working with 2.0 at the time of the release.
:)

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud

> I can put together a new version with updated dependencies this afternoon, if you like.
In the interim, you can override the plugin's dependency on apacheds by adding a <dependencies>
stanza inside the <plugin> stanza in your POM.