directory-users mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <>
Subject Re: Is Apache Directory Studio support editing "cn=config" of Openldap?
Date Thu, 02 Sep 2010 14:49:24 GMT
By default the cn=config backed is only accessible using the config admin,
i.e. cn=admin,cn=config user.

On Sep 2, 2010 12:24 PM, "Chee Yang Chau" <> wrote:

I am using Openldap 2.4.21 on Fedora Core 13.

The Openldap support new configuration using "cn=config".  However, when I
use Apache Directory Studio to view the LDAP server, I only see Root DSE
entry.  There is no "cn=config" for me to to further configuration.  Please
advice.  Thank you.

Best regards,
Chau Chee Yang

E Stream Software Sdn Bhd