directory-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel L├ęcharny <elecha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Error message: ERR_00004 The PDU buffer size is too small !
Date Thu, 23 Sep 2010 13:40:53 GMT
  On 9/23/10 3:32 PM, Wasscher, Ewald wrote:
> Good day Emmanuel,
>
> Thank you for the reply, I just created this entry:
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRSERVER-1556

Thanks for that !
> And the "burden" is no problem. Personally I hate it when users complain "it doesn't
work" without giving information, so I understand your question completely.
It's still a problem, because if the server is unable to generate a
correct PDU for a simple request, then your clients are unlikely to be
the one having issues with the server...

What could really help here is a LDIF for the entry that cause the
problem (Of course, if there are some confidentiality issues, something
I can understand, please contact me directly to see what we can do).

Many thanks !

--
Regards,
Cordialement,