directory-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: Re: Too Many Open Files with SocketConnector on 1.1.7
Date Sun, 19 Sep 2010 15:48:26 GMT
  Wrong list... Forwarded to MINA users list...

  On 9/19/10 4:59 PM, Charles Hudak wrote:
>  The problems I had previously with out of order messaging was an issue
>  with MINA 2.0. This was happening with a pc client talking to a pc
>  server.
I'd like to give this problem a second try (pr a first try ;) now that
MINA 2.0.0 is (almost) out.

Would you mind sending me the informations I need to trouble shoot this
problem ? (ie, code, whatever is relevant to reproduce the problem).

--
Regards,
Cordialement,