directory-users mailing list archives

From mcto...@gmail.com
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Cannot enable custom schema such as mozilla schema
Date Thu, 16 Sep 2010 07:42:58 GMT
  Ah...  I assumed the relevant function was the refresh button on the
edit menu, and I also assumed that the schema would be reloaded
automatically each time you make a connection.

This behavior seems non-intuitive, and because the Connection node in
the connection properties is non-expanded by default I did not even
realise those options were there!

I see the other button now.

Thanks for your help Kiran.   ... MT