directory-users mailing list archives

From mcto...@gmail.com
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Cannot enable custom schema such as mozilla schema
Date Wed, 15 Sep 2010 22:24:43 GMT
  Hmm that's very strange. Our environments appear to be identical. Is
there anything else I would have to do in server.xml or anywhere else
that is non-default, in order to be able to use these additional
schemas? Even despite setting m-disabled to FALSE, they just refuse to
appear in any of the class lists. This seems to be true of any schema
that is similar that is already preloaded, for example the corba one. I
am going to try creating a new one myself to see what difference that
might make