directory-users mailing list archives

From mcto...@gmail.com
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Cannot enable custom schema such as mozilla schema
Date Wed, 15 Sep 2010 13:45:43 GMT
Continuing my journey with ApacheDS 1.5.7 and Thunderbird. Is working
fine for the basic LDAP attributes. On the back of this, I'm now trying
to enable the mozilla schema, but not having much luck. I have changed
the m-disabled attribute to FALSE, but no matter what I do, I cannot get
its object class mozillaAbPersonObsolete to appear in the list of
classes in the schema browser or the entry editors.  (Why is it labelled
obsolete by the way?)

I have disconnected/reconnected Studio, refreshed, restarted service etc
to no avail.

Same problem seems to affect some of the other optional schemas. The
ones that seem problematic have the attribute m-disabled present, almost
as if "TRUE" and "FALSE" are being treated as true. The schemas that
don't have this attribute at all appear fine.

Any clues on what else I might have to do?

Ta, MT