directory-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Paging in version 1.5.3
Date Thu, 09 Sep 2010 22:54:50 GMT
  On 9/10/10 12:39 AM, Hammond, Steven wrote:
> On this page http://directory.apache.org/apacheds/1.5/14-supported-rfcs.html it says
that RFC 2696 is partially implemented in 1.5  I have 1.5.3 and I am starting the process
to upgrade to 1.5.7, and possibly 2.0 if it comes out soon.
> However, in the meantime, a client process would like paging, but I cannot find any references
to it in the 1.5.3 code.  Is there something I am missing, or we should accelerate our plans
to 1.5.7?

Paged Search is fully supported in 1.5.7. We have integration tests for
that, if you want to check if it fits your needs :

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/directory/apacheds/tags/1.5.7/server-integ/src/test/java/org/apache/directory/server/operations/search/PagedSearchIT.java?revision=930421&view=markup

It has been implemented in 1.5.5 :
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/directory/apacheds/tags/1.5.5/server-integ/src/test/java/org/apache/directory/server/operations/search/PagedSearchIT.java?revision=805229&view=markup

Hope it helps.