directory-users mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: apacheds-maven-plugin
Date Mon, 06 Sep 2010 07:43:39 GMT
Hi Owen,

That's very interesting and helpful. This is definitely something that could help ApacheDS
reaching more users.

The plugin now seems to be online (at [1]). I will give it a try this afternoon. ;)

Thanks,
Pierre-Arnaud

[1] - http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/ca/grimoire/maven/apacheds-maven-plugin/0.1/

On 4 sept. 2010, at 21:53, Owen Jacobson wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I'm a big believer in black-box testing, and my application uses LDAP as a user store.
The embedded ApacheDS support is great, but it's not very black-box if you have to modify
the app to add a directory server. Since I use maven, I put together a maven plugin that runs
ApacheDS within the build. It'll go into central sometime in the next 24 hours.

> A simple example:
>
>            <plugin>
>                <groupId>ca.grimoire.maven</groupId>
>                <artifactId>apacheds-maven-plugin</artifactId>
>                <version>0.1</version>
>
>                <configuration>
>                    <partitions>
>                        <partition>
>                            <id>example.com</id>
>                            <baseDn>dc=example,dc=com</baseDn>
>                        </partition>
>                    </partitions>
>                    <ldifDirectory>\${baseDir}/src/test/ldif/example.com.ldif</ldifDirectory>
>                </configuration>
>
>                <executions>
>                    <execution>
>                        <id>start-apache-ds</id>