directory-users mailing list archives

From Owen Jacobson <owen.jacob...@grimoire.ca>
Subject Re: Problem with sorting of ldif files on Linux
Date Tue, 28 Sep 2010 10:42:05 GMT

On 2010-09-28, at 5:48 AM, Carsten Kaiser wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> we are using ApacheDS respectively the Maven ApacheDS Plugin to run our integration tests
against a clean LDAP server instance and therefore populate
> it with the according schema information and setup data on test startup.

It's great to hear that! How's that plugin working out for you?

> When will the next version of the maven ApacheDS plugin be available depending on the
most current ApacheDS version (hopefully including a fix for this problem)? Currently it refers
to 1.5.5...

Whenever I get around to it, basically. Right now that plugin is just something I do in my
spare time; it's not part of the Apache DS project proper (yet).

I can put together a new version with updated dependencies this afternoon, if you like. In
the interim, you can override the plugin's dependency on apacheds by adding a <dependencies>
stanza inside the <plugin> stanza in your POM.

Cheers,

-o