directory-users mailing list archives

From jfmel...@free.fr
Subject [ApacheDS] Embedded 1.5.7 server how to enable ACI at startup
Date Tue, 21 Sep 2010 14:33:04 GMT

Hi

I have an embedded server in 1.5.5 version.
I want to migrate in 1.5.7.

The server work work from scratch :
- ldif schema
- system partition
- my partition
- enable Access Control and set ACI
- load ldif file
- with studio I can see all the entries with apacheds admin user and with another custom admin
user .

Then I stop and restart my server :
- with apache ds admin user I can see all entries and I can see also the subentries for aci
: ok
- but with the custom admin user I can't see any entries (I see only rootDSE)

Then with studio and apacheds admin user I load ACI in the ACI editor and click ok to reload
then.
Then I can see all entries with custom admin user.

How to enable ACI at startup ?
I already set the flag : directoryService.setAccessControlEnabled(true);

Thanks for help