Awesome.

I am ready to do this. The link to the PDF is not working. :-( See attached.

-Shane

On Fri, Aug 20, 2010 at 11:20 AM, Kiran Ayyagari <kayyagari@apache.org> wrote:
hi Shane,

   The current trunk contains replication support(master-slave) based
on the RFC 4533[1].
   This [2] is a sample doc which I have created a while back.

    Note that this works but wasn't extensively tested. But if you
are ready to use this
    let me know I can help you in setting this up.

[1] http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4533.txt
[2] http://people.apache.org/~kayyagari/apacheds-2.0-replication.pdf

Kiran Ayyagari