directory-users mailing list archives

From Damon Goodyear <damongoody...@hotmail.com>
Subject ApacheDS documentation
Date Thu, 12 Aug 2010 11:57:39 GMT

Hi,

You said you'd welcome feedback....

It would be really handy, for people like me with a slow Internet connection, or who occasionally
break it :-(, to have the ApacheDS documentation available as a PDF to download.  I realise
the product and the docs change all the time but there are presumably break points at which
the product and docs can be regarded as reasonably in correspondence with each other...?

Regards,

Damon Goodyear

PS Really looking forward to find out about ADS and whether it is suited to my project.