directory-users mailing list archives

From "French, Alastair" <Alastair.Fre...@aeroflex.com>
Subject RE: Collective Attributes
Date Thu, 19 Aug 2010 16:06:06 GMT

?

I did but I think I need to re-read this a bit better!

> > I have tried selecting collective attrbutes and then adding an
attribute
> > but it always complains that the type is not allowed here. I have
been
> > attempting it with inetOrgPerson and postalAddress and the
> > c-postalAddress attribute.

> You won't be able to add a collective attribute in an entry which is
not
> a AdministrativePoint with a CollectiveAttributeSpecificArea
> administrative role.

I also need to understand this a bit more, I tried following the link on
subentries but it does not appear to exist yet. I will google some more.
Thanks for the pointer.

Alastair French
Notice: This e-mail is intended solely for use of the individual or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain information that is proprietary, privileged, company confidential
and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader is not the intended
recipient or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is
strictly prohibited. If this communication has been transmitted from a U.S. location it may
also contain data subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations or U.S. Export
Administration Regulations and cannot be disseminated, distributed or copied to foreign
nationals, residing in the U.S. or abroad, without the prior approval of the U.S. Department
of State or appropriate export licensing authority. If you have received this communication
in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail or collect telephone call and delete or
destroy all copies of this e-mail message, any physical copies made of this e-mail message
and/or any file attachment(s).