directory-users mailing list archives

From Kiran Ayyagari <kayyag...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Reading
Date Fri, 20 Aug 2010 18:20:59 GMT
hi Shane,

    The current trunk contains replication support(master-slave) based
on the RFC 4533[1].
    This [2] is a sample doc which I have created a while back.

     Note that this works but wasn't extensively tested. But if you
are ready to use this
     let me know I can help you in setting this up.

[1] http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4533.txt
[2] http://people.apache.org/~kayyagari/apacheds-2.0-replication.pdf

Kiran Ayyagari