directory-users mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <seelm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: SASL implementation
Date Sun, 15 Aug 2010 21:06:19 GMT
Hi Les,

On the server side (ApacheDS) take a look into the BindHandler[1]. If
I'm not wrong, the javax.security.sasl implementations are used under
the hood.

On the client side (Studio) we just use JNDI to talk with the server,
which also uses javax.security.sasl implementations.

I'm not sure if SASL is supported in the new LDAP API. Anyone?

Kind Regards,
Stefan

[1] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/apacheds/trunk/protocol-ldap/src/main/java/org/apache/directory/server/ldap/handlers/BindHandler.java