directory-users mailing list archives

From "Shane D. Eckert" <shane.eck...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SSO with Google Apps
Date Wed, 18 Aug 2010 00:58:18 GMT
Hi,

I have found the Eclipse plugin to be pretty cool, but I am no well versed
in LDAP, so the additional help from Softerra has been nice, just to get an
understanding of what I should be doing.

I will be using the simplesamlphp IdP for sure. After I get our servers
authenticating against ApacheDS.

Thanks again,
Shane