directory-users mailing list archives

From Kiran Ayyagari <kayyag...@apache.org>
Subject Re: SASL implementation
Date Sun, 15 Aug 2010 21:38:12 GMT
On Mon, Aug 16, 2010 at 2:36 AM, Stefan Seelmann <seelmann@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi Les,
>
> On the server side (ApacheDS) take a look into the BindHandler[1]. If
> I'm not wrong, the javax.security.sasl implementations are used under
> the hood.
>
> On the client side (Studio) we just use JNDI to talk with the server,
> which also uses javax.security.sasl implementations.
>
> I'm not sure if SASL is supported in the new LDAP API. Anyone?
it was just added and is currently in a branch, this will be part of
the next 0.2 version of API
Take a look at the class[1] and the project[2]

[1] http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/directory/clients/ldap/branches/ldap-client-codec-merge/ldap-client-api/src/main/java/org/apache/directory/ldap/client/api/LdapNetworkConnection.java?revision=985686&view=markup&pathrev=985686

[2]http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/clients/ldap/branches/ldap-client-codec-merge/ldap-client-api/

P.S:- bot these are currently in a branch

Kiran Ayyagari