directory-users mailing list archives

From Cem Kavuklu <cemkavu...@me.com>
Subject [Site] Basic User's Guide Progress - Missing sections
Date Fri, 27 Aug 2010 20:59:54 GMT
Hello everyone,

First, I must say I am very new to ApacheDS (and LDAP for that matter) and hence I was browsing
through the Basic User's Guide to start myself off with some information and quickly realized
some portions are missing at the moment (including the whole chapter on data handling).

Although information on LDAP can be obtained fairly easily, it would be really great to see
the documentation on this beautiful project get completed.

P.S.  I did a quick search on this matter via Google and the mail archives but had no luck
finding any kind of recent activity on this matter.

Sincerely,

Cem.