directory-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SSO with Google Apps
Date Wed, 18 Aug 2010 01:20:03 GMT
  On 8/18/10 2:58 AM, Shane D. Eckert wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have found the Eclipse plugin to be pretty cool, but I am no well versed
> in LDAP, so the additional help from Softerra has been nice, just to get an
> understanding of what I should be doing.
May be you should spend a couple of hour reading some book on LDAP.

I know that it's a pretty arid subject, but if you get some insomnia, or
when in the smallest room of your apartment...

Really it could save you your countless hours !
> I will be using the simplesamlphp IdP for sure. After I get our servers
> authenticating against ApacheDS.

You may have a look at the OpenSAML project, too.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,