directory-users mailing list archives

From Stefano Gargiulo <stefano.gargi...@garr.it>
Subject Re: SSO with Google Apps
Date Tue, 17 Aug 2010 20:01:48 GMT
  In my opinion Apache Directory Studio is the better choice to manage
an LDAP server. Is just top level...! the alternatives are really poor
(e.g. phpldapadmin)..

ps for SAML and google apps integration i suggest you simplesamlphp IdP
google for it and google integration or if you want an eclipse project
checkout Higgins.

Stefano.