directory-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SASL implementation
Date Sun, 15 Aug 2010 22:52:27 GMT
  On 8/15/10 11:06 PM, Stefan Seelmann wrote:
> Hi Les,
>
> On the server side (ApacheDS) take a look into the BindHandler[1]. If
> I'm not wrong, the javax.security.sasl implementations are used under
> the hood.
>
> On the client side (Studio) we just use JNDI to talk with the server,
> which also uses javax.security.sasl implementations.
>
> I'm not sure if SASL is supported in the new LDAP API. Anyone?
I just have modified the API to support SASL bind.

However, be aware that it's just a matter of fillig the BindRequest
structure correctly, it has nothing to do with dealing with SASL processing.

The SASL related code ca be find here :

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/directory/apacheds/trunk/protocol-ldap/src/main/java/org/apache/directory/server/ldap/handlers/bind/

More specifically :
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/directory/apacheds/trunk/protocol-ldap/src/main/java/org/apache/directory/server/ldap/handlers/bind/SaslFilter.java?revision=952084&view=markup

Do not hesitate to ask if you have some question.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,