directory-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <>
Subject Re: SASL implementation
Date Sun, 15 Aug 2010 22:52:27 GMT
  On 8/15/10 11:06 PM, Stefan Seelmann wrote:
> Hi Les,
> On the server side (ApacheDS) take a look into the BindHandler[1]. If
> I'm not wrong, the implementations are used under
> the hood.
> On the client side (Studio) we just use JNDI to talk with the server,
> which also uses implementations.
> I'm not sure if SASL is supported in the new LDAP API. Anyone?
I just have modified the API to support SASL bind.

However, be aware that it's just a matter of fillig the BindRequest
structure correctly, it has nothing to do with dealing with SASL processing.

The SASL related code ca be find here :

More specifically :

Do not hesitate to ask if you have some question.

Emmanuel L├ęcharny

View raw message