directory-users mailing list archives

From Jeremy Page <jeremyp...@gmail.com>
Subject Apache DS docs
Date Tue, 27 Jul 2010 13:33:58 GMT
Is there a single html/plain text formatted doc I can d/l on 1.5x? I'd be
happy to go over it and proof read etc. I'm reasonably technical but
learning Apache DS so think I'd have valuable input and can add anything
that's not there for completeness. I'm in the process of evaluating
different LDAP servers to act as a distributed network of systems which will
be used to manage a reasonably large company, maybe 65k internal users +
extranet stuff.

I'm quite familiar with LDAP in general but mostly older versions (v2,
Novell & Sun DS) so I shouldn't introduce too many mistakes.
--

Jeremy