directory-users mailing list archives

From Mauricio Streisky <str...@googlemail.com>
Subject Apacheds Error 80
Date Mon, 05 Jul 2010 13:11:44 GMT
Hi all,

I'm trying to use apacheds as embedded in out java application. I need
to check if apacheds can handle a lot of entries in the database and
check the performance for this.
I have also installed a stand-alone version to compare. After import
100K entries using a LDIF file and a standard schema under ou=MySchema
I have no problems to read this entries with the stand alone server
but with the embedded version I receive a Error 80 (Other).
Have someone this already tested? I using the apacheds 1.5.5.
Should I configure something for the embedded code to handle huge
databases? I have to get 2 Mio entries with good performance to use
with my application.

Thanks a lot.
Mauricio