directory-users mailing list archives

From Stefano Gargiulo <rastr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apacheds Error 80
Date Tue, 06 Jul 2010 09:02:18 GMT
Tested increasing java heap size on the container application run
environment (or servlet container environvent)?
http://javahowto.blogspot.com/2006/06/6-common-errors-in-setting-java-heap.html

<http://javahowto.blogspot.com/2006/06/6-common-errors-in-setting-java-heap.html>this
also can help a lot you to profile any java application (an evolution of
jconsole):

https://visualvm.dev.java.net/

Stefano.