directory-users mailing list archives

From Nicolas Dordet <dorde...@gmail.com>
Subject apache directory studio certificate
Date Tue, 13 Jul 2010 12:22:34 GMT
Hi all,

I'm trying to install ldap browser eclipse plugin by command line
($INSTDIR\IDE\eclipse\eclipsec -application org.eclipse.equinox.p2.director
-repository $URLUpdateSite -installIU
org.apache.directory.studio.ldapbrowser.feature.feature.group/1.5.3.v20100330")
but I get an error message : "certificat rejected"
Note that the certificate is out of date but the update site installation
works well.

(I'm not a certificate expert).
I try to import the STUDIO.DSA (I found it in the feature jar) in my
keystore with keytool but I could'nt.

So, where can I find the public key and how could I import it to my
keystore?

I also try to build the plugin (thinking I could put away the certificate
request but I didn't find it) and I've got the same error.

Any help needed

Thanks