directory-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Embedded ApacheDS examples not working
Date Thu, 29 Jul 2010 23:02:30 GMT
  On 7/30/10 12:15 AM, Benjamin, Roy wrote:
> I've tried adding numerous popular maven repositories to the settings
> without any luck at all.   I'm astonished at how really difficult it
> is to work with ApacheDS.... I don't know if it's me or the documention
> or what...
doco does not help, that for sure.

We are working hard to get a 2.0 version out, and it's not that simple.
So, yes, it's hard to work with ADS, but you have to realize that it's
not a small project (the current code base is more than 800 000 lines of
code).

Now, why not using the default apache maven repository, ie
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/ ?

--
Regards,
Cordialement,