directory-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <>
Subject Re: Warning while loading ACI (Apache DS 1.5.7)
Date Mon, 05 Jul 2010 21:13:05 GMT
  On 7/5/10 8:03 PM, Stefano Gargiulo wrote:
> here is a screenshoot with the errors and the ApacheDirectoryStudio
> window in background where you can see my ACI entry just configured
> like described in the wiki page you passed in last mail:

Ok, some update :

- the ACI cache we are feeding when you inject a new ACI is discarded
when the server is shut down, and not restored. This is clearly an
error. We are currently working on fixing this.

I have updated DIRSERVER-1524, you can attach to this issue as a watcher
to get informed when this will be fixed.

Sorry for the inconvenience...

Emmanuel L├ęcharny

View raw message