directory-users mailing list archives

From Stefano Gargiulo <rastr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Warning while loading ACI (Apache DS 1.5.7)
Date Mon, 05 Jul 2010 18:03:47 GMT
here is a screenshoot with the errors and the ApacheDirectoryStudio
window in background where you can see my ACI entry just configured like
described in the wiki page you passed in last mail:

http://i47.tinypic.com/28mk65z.png

pratical effects: if i leave ACI turned on my users are unable to see
anything in the ldap tree...!

Best regards,
Stefano Gargiulo.

2010/7/5 Emmanuel Lecharny <elecharny@gmail.com