Hi,

Anyone knows what can be my problem.

I still have the same problem.

when i run on my machine (not the ldap server, beacause i run apache Directory Studio and ApacheDS on different machines) i got these errors:

        #kinit hnelson@EXAMPLE.COM
kinit: KDC has no support for encryption type while getting initial credentials

i searched to know more about this error i found i should set the

                default_tgs_enctypes = des-cbc-md5
 	default_tkt_enctypes = des-cbc-md5
 	preferred_enctypes = des-cbc-md5
 	permitted_enctypes = des-cbc-md5

i put these value.
i run on the server kinit hnelson@EXAMPLE.COM
the output is:
	# klist -5fe
	Ticket cache: FILE:/tmp/krb5cc_0
	Default principal: hnelson@EXAMPLE.COM

	Valid starting     Expires            Service principal
	06/28/10 15:04:00  06/29/10 15:03:57  krbtgt/EXAMPLE.COM@EXAMPLE.COM
		Etype (skey, tkt): DES cbc mode with RSA-MD5, DES cbc mode with RSA-MD5
i still unable to log with my LDAP user hnelson on my localmachine.

any idea?

Thank you.

PS: i joined for you two screensheets of my apache directory studio.