directory-users mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: Suggestion for web site: stating out requirement for running Apache DS
Date Fri, 18 Jun 2010 14:49:04 GMT
Indeed.
That's interesting.

What a strange OS....

Definitely something that should be investigated.

We've run a little test with Emmanuel and it seems the cause of this overhead in memory consumption
is the daemon wrapper we're using (Tanuki).
Launching ApacheDS within Apache Directory Studio (which does not use the wrapper) only requires
67 MB of memory (http://drp.ly/1dCj92).

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud