directory-users mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: Suggestion for web site: stating out requirement for running Apache DS
Date Fri, 18 Jun 2010 13:46:33 GMT
Hi,

I just checked memory usage for Apache DS and here's what I got:
- 157 MB on Windows XP (http://drp.ly/1dBqb4)
- 126 MB on Mac OS X (http://drp.ly/1dBr8b)

Ok... Not 64 MB, but closer to it than 400 MB.

Emmanuel, maybe we should have a look at what is taking that much memory footprint.

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud