directory-users mailing list archives

From Je suis la poubelle <laps...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to send feedback of Jira?
Date Wed, 23 Jun 2010 05:47:33 GMT
     The feedback that I want to send is about aesthetic problem.
Every time I open its web page, every character is small and I have to
press Ctrl-+ several times to make them readable.  Very annoying.
That makes me remember the "dark ages" when a lot of webmasters were
using Frontpage to make webpages that were "optimized" for I.E.!

     When I looked at the HTML source code, I said "Oh my god!".  They
use absolute font size: some in 12 points and some even in 10 points!
And some even use this tag: <font size="1">!

     Jira is supposed to be some professional product, but all these
"beginner's errors" just show that Jira is NOT a mature product.  And
during some moment on last Sunday, Jira wasn't available at all.
Really don't understand why Apache dropped Bugzilla in favour of this
crap.