directory-users mailing list archives

From Je suis la poubelle <laps...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Suggestion for web site: stating out requirement for running Apache DS
Date Fri, 18 Jun 2010 14:26:40 GMT
     Yes, I saw the same thing as in your screen shot.  However, by
experience with XP, I've learnt to look at "commit charge" at the
bottom of the dialog, though I've really no idea what that's supposed
to mean and what difference is there from "memory usage" column.

     Yours in the image is 576MB when ADS is running.  Try to stop ADS
service and do a calculation.  You'll see the difference will be about
400MB.