directory-users mailing list archives

From Je suis la poubelle <laps...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can't run Apache Directory Studio in Windows 7 64 bits
Date Fri, 04 Jun 2010 21:28:41 GMT
     OK, thanks.

     For the record for those who are in the same situation as me:
I've just installed a 32bit JRE without uninstalling the 64bit JRE
first.  They seem to live happily together side by side.  And Apache
Directory Studio is running!

     If you could tell me what ADS is expecting in order to run, I
could give you a hand to make it work in 64bit Windows.  All my Java
classes are running perfectly without recompiling, so I'm pretty sure
ADS could run in 64bit OS.